Christmas time has finally arrived. Its tradition in my family to bake a tonnnn of cookies in the days leading up to christmas. I know you say that your mom makes the best cookies but trust me…mine does. 😉 This is also a super cute (and really cheap LOL) idea to do with friends. You and your friends could organize a little cookie exchange or deliver them to some of your other friends. I wanted to share some of my absolute favorite christmas cookies i obsess over every year. P.S I’m so sorry that i’ve been MIA. I been so busy with school and sports and everything. I hate this part of the school year because there’s so much pressure to clean up your grades before finals hit. But it’s all a balance so I’m hoping to find time to write more. I have a couple more posts drafted so I hope to edit and post them soon! Annnyyyyways I hope you enjoy my cookies (they might take your mind off all the christmas madness)!
My top 5!!
- An absolute MUST HAVE. Sugar cookies. This year my fam made them with green, white, and red glaze instead of frosting and they turned out super cute.
- Thumbprint cookies. I absolutely loooove these and they’re such a classic.
- Peanut butter oatmeal sandwich cookies. Ok these sound gross but youre just going to have to trust me on this one. They. Are. Life changing.
- Cookie dough balls. I mean this is literally edible cookie dough dipped in chocolate on a stick. I don’t even know how you could go wrong with these. Pro tip: after you dip them in chocolate, cover them with festive sprinkles so that they look extra christmassy.
- Strawberry santa hats. These are SO cute and really yummy. I brought them to a christmas party and they were a hit. I found them on pinterest because pinterest=lifeeee.
***if you search any of these cookies on The Food Network there will be really great recipes! Happy baking!!